Implants 101: everything the general dentist should know about implants
At this year’s Scottish Dental Show, Dr Tariq Ali, Clinical Director & Principal Dentist at the Centre for Implant Dentistry, will present ‘Implants 101: everything the general dentist should know about implants’.
The aim of this session is to provide a base of knowledge about implant dentistry that can be applied to daily general practice. This session is designed for general dentists, nurses and team members.
This session will:
- Provide a background to implant dentistry.
- Introduce implants as a valid treatment option.
- Introduce the various implant concepts that are used today to treat patients.
- Demonstrate the benefits that implants have for patients and clinicians alike.
- Provide information on maintenance of implant patients in general practice.
By the end of this session participants should be able to:
- Discuss and provide up to date information to patients about dental implants.
- Provide sound treatment planning in relation to the edentulous site.
- Understand how to manage implant patients in practice.
A,C and D