It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
An evening of jazz and big band music with the essence of Christmas is being held next month.
In aid of The Canmore Trust, it is at The Western Club, 32 Royal Exchange Square, in Glasgow on Friday 24 November (dress: black tie).
The evening features the Big Smile Band, plus guest singers, and comprises:
- 18:45: Welcome canapés and fizz
- 19:45: Enjoy the music – set one
- 20:30: Time to eat – enjoy the groaning table by Glaschu
- Welcome from The Canmore Trust
- Write an envelope for Santa (the raffle)
- 21:30: Enjoy more music – set two, time to dance
- 22:15: Break for the band
- Dessert and coffee. Set three to follow
- 23:45: Carriages
Tickets are £75 per person from: email@example.com