SDS 2023: CPD Lectures and Workshops for Dental Nurses, Therapists and Hygienists available to book now
Bookings for the Scottish Dental Show’s free CPD Lectures and Workshops are now open.
You can gain up to nine hours of verifiable CPD from more than 60 sessions — delivered by more than 50 expert speakers — over the two days of the Show.
Lectures and Workshops dedicated to CPD for Dental Nurses, Therapists and Hygienists are available to book now (see below).
Plus, you can browse more than 130 exhibitor stands demonstrating the latest technology and developments in dentistry.
In addition, the Show features a special guest interview with Professor Jason Leitch, National Clinical Director for The Scottish Government, who will be discussing Scotland’s experience of COVID and the future of dentistry.
For Dental Nurses, Therapists and Hygienists
- Dental Therapy: unleashing the hidden potential in practice with Lauren Long (19 & 20 May).
- For Dental Nurses: an introduction to becoming a treatment coordinator with Kayleigh Robinson (19 May).
- From Dental Nurse to Practice Manager: an introduction to practice management with Illona McLay (19 May).
- Looking After Our Communities: how to become a mobile hygienist with Fiona Perry (19 May).
- Oral Cancer and the Role of the Dental Nurse with Emma Riley (19 & 20 May).
- Piezoelectric Advanced Instrumentation and Air-Powder Polishing Systems with Siobhan Kelleher and Lauren Long (19 & 20 May).