SDS 2023: CPD Lectures and Workshops on Regulation, Education and Wellbeing available to book now
Bookings for the Scottish Dental Show’s free CPD Lectures and Workshops are now open.
You can gain up to nine hours of verifiable CPD from more than 60 sessions — delivered by more than 50 expert speakers — over the two days of the Show.
CPD Lectures and Workshops on Regulation, Education and Wellbeing available to book now (see below).
Plus, you can browse more than 130 exhibitor stands demonstrating the latest technology and developments in dentistry.
In addition, the Show features a special guest interview with Professor Jason Leitch, National Clinical Director for The Scottish Government, who will be discussing Scotland’s experience of COVID and the future of dentistry.
- Custom-made Medical Device Regulations: where are we following Brexit and COVID 19? With James Green (20 May).
- Improving Fitness to Practice (FtP): enhancing performance, reducing uncertainty and stress with John Cullinane (19 May).
- The Safe Practitioner: a framework of behaviours and outcomes for dental professional education, and an associated review of scope of practice guidance with Ross Scales (20 May).
The Future of Learning: an ambitious strategy for dental education with Dr Lochana Nanayakkara (20 May).
- Happiness at Work: what are the keys to success? With Dr Jeremy Cooper (20 May).
- Live Your Best Life: the science of positive health Siobhan Kelleher (19 & 20 May).