SDS 2023: Clinical Expertise CPD topics available to book now
Bookings for the Scottish Dental Show’s free CPD Lectures and Workshops are now open.
You can gain up to nine hours of verifiable CPD from more than 60 sessions — delivered by more than 50 expert speakers — over the two days of the Show.
There are 19 Lectures and Workshops featuring Clinical Expertise delivered by leading experts available to book now (see below).
Plus, you can browse more than 130 exhibitor stands demonstrating the latest technology and developments in dentistry.
In addition, the Show features a special guest interview with Professor Jason Leitch, National Clinical Director for The Scottish Government, who will be discussing Scotland’s experience of COVID and the future of dentistry.
Clinical Expertise Leatures and Workshops
- Bleeding Hearts: how can we make a positive impact? With Dr Lochana Nanayakkara (20 May).
- Contemporary Bridge Design with Professor Paul Tipton (20 May).
- Dentistry Redesigned: using digital workflows to deliver real life patient with Dr Martina Hodgson (20 May).
- Effective Treatment Planning with Dr Arshad Ali (19 May).
- Endodontic Advances Part One: assessment, diagnosis and preparation with Dr Siobhan Hewson (19 May).
- Endodontic Advances Part Two: obturation, vital pulp therapy, revascularisation and resorption with Dr Siobhan Hewson (20 May).
- Getting Started in Aesthetic Medicine: a demonstration of botulinum toxin and dermal fillers with Dr Paula Mann and Dr Caroline Henderson (19 & 20 May).
- Glide Path and Single File Endo: making it easier! With Arvind Sharma (20 May).
- Implants 101: everything the general dentist should know about implants with Dr Tariq Ali (19 & 20 May).
- Interceptive Orthodontics: when and what to refer? With Dr Lisa Currie (19 May).
- Modern Methodology in the Treatment of Worn Dentition with Professor Paul Tipton (19 May).
- OurCrown: from scan to install in one hour with Jordan Gilmour (19 May).
- OurCrown LAB: quality digital at no upfront cost (19 May).
- Piezoelectric advanced instrumentation and air-powder polishing systems with Siobhan Kelleher and Lauren Long (19 & 20 May).
- Reaching Out to People: using sedation to improve your practice Dr Rob Endicott (20 May).
- Smile Design with Invisalign Smile Architect by Dr Elaine Halley (19 May).
- Space Closure with Composite: tips and tricks for predictable results with Dr Tariq Bashir (19 May).
- The Digital Road to Success: from prevention to comprehensive dentistry with Flora Couper (19 May).
- When to Consider Making an Endodontic Referral with Arvind Sharma (20 May).