SDS 2023: Business and Finance CPD Lectures and Workshops available to book now
Bookings for the Scottish Dental Show’s free CPD Lectures and Workshops are now open.
You can gain up to nine hours of verifiable CPD from more than 60 sessions — delivered by more than 50 expert speakers — over the two days of the Show.
Business and Finance Lectures and Workshops are available to book now (see below).
Plus, you can browse more than 130 exhibitor stands demonstrating the latest technology and developments in dentistry.
In addition, the Show features a special guest interview with Professor Jason Leitch, National Clinical Director for The Scottish Government, who will be discussing Scotland’s experience of COVID and the future of dentistry.
Business and Finance
- Buying or Selling a Dental Practice: key considerations for an efficient and seamless process with Anne Smith and Vanessa Pople (20 May).
- Financial Planning Essentials with Carly Millan and Stephen Pryce (20 May).
- Employment Status Update and Imminent Changes to Basis Period for Tax with Anna Coff and Samantha Turkington (19 May).
- SAS ‘Who Dares Wins’: a Savvy Session on Sales, Acquisitions & Squat Practices with Trisha Munro and Anthony Hodges (20 May).
- Tax Accounting Update from a Specialist Dental Advisor with Anne Smith and Vanessa Pople (19 May).
- The Benefits of Taking a Holistic Approach to Financial Planning with Frank Parsons (19 May).
- Recruitment and Retention with Noele McClelland (19 May).
- UK Immigration Law: recruitment of overseas dentists and other dental professionals with Gurjit Pall (20 May).
- Your Financial Plan for Life with Scott Lawson (19 May).