Investing in change
Annual DCP conference celebrates 25 years
[Please note: this post has been updated, as of 26.08.22, to take account of the conference’s postponement from 25 September 2022 to 25 February 2023]
The annual Dental Care Professionals (DCP) conference will celebrate its 25th year as part of the RCSEd Dental Faculty’s 40th anniversary and will be held on Saturday 25 February 2023.
The event aims to strengthen and further develop the dental team, offering participants the opportunity to update their knowledge, hear from and meet a group of leading experts – and the opportunity to network.
The title for the day is ‘Investing in change’ and features the following speakers:
- Mrs Kristine Bennett-Benson – Director, R.I.O. Consult
‘Management of medical emergencies in the dental practice’
- Ms Rebekah Donnachie – Health Promotion Specialist, Terrence Higgins Trust
‘Transgender awareness training session’
- Dr Tom Ferris – Chief Dental Officer, Scottish Government
‘Recovery and Reform’
- Ms Kirsty Galt – Deputy Head of Service, Oral Facial Laboratory
‘Prosthodontic rehabilitation of head and neck cancer patients’
- Dr Donna Mills – Dentist, The Practice @ Willington
‘Facial aesthetics adapted for dentistry’
- Dr Liz Roebuck – Consultant in Paediatric Dentistry, NHS Lothian
- Mrs Laura Wilson – Dental Tutor, NHS Education for Scotland
‘Infection control and decontamination update’
Book your place here.