Considering buying a dental practice in Scotland?
Here’s why you should choose Christie & Co
Are you considering buying a dental practice but are worried about competing with larger dental groups for quality practices?
So far in 2023, we have sold more than 90 per cent of dental practices to independent buyers.
First-time buyers are especially attractive to sellers due to the absence of specific targets, tie-in terms, and deferred elements in their offers, which is why they make up 48 per cent of our registered buyer pool.
If you would like to discuss your options, get in touch.
A significant portion of sales are concentrated in the central belt of Scotland, with a particular emphasis on the west coast.
Dentistry is a complicated and dynamic sector, sometimes making it hard to enter, so if you’re going to make it work then you’ll need expert advice.
Why should you buy a dental practice through Christie & Co?
- We don’t charge any buyer fees. You can register on our website and download opportunities for free, with no strings attached.
- We can help you with funding. Our in-house finance team, Christie Finance, knows how to source funding for dental practice purchases.
- We fully inspect every dental practice we list. Furthermore, the agent managing the sale is the expert who vetted it, ensuring that you’ll have access to comprehensive insight.
- We provide comprehensive resources. Every listed dental practice has an extensive information memorandum listing all supporting financial details, making it easier for you to gauge the quality of the opportunity.
- Recommendations: our professional network of Scottish intermediaries stretches across fields including accounting and legal services, meaning that we can personally introduce you to specialists.
If you’re considering buying a dental business in Scotland and would like to discuss your options, get in touch.
Associate Director – Dental, Christie & Co
M: 07764 241 691